Saturday 10 May 2014

#Skull #T Shirt #Halloween #dntstore






Buy nice cool cotton t shirt at dnt store


Skull T Shirt





  • Barry Manilow
    Singer-songwriter
  • Barry Manilow is an American singer-songwriter and producer. He is best known for such recordings as "Mandy", "Can't Smile Without You", and "Copacabana


  • News: 

    The Graham Norton Show featuring Barry Manilow, Brenda Blethyn, Stephen Mangan and Jean Paul Gaultier and BBC1 – Friday 9th May: TV Review

    Barry Manilow on Gary Barlow and his love affair with the British public ahead of Wembley Arena gig

    What are your earliest memories of visiting the UK?

    My manager had booked me for two nights at the London Palladium in 1978. By then I had already had ten hit singles! Ten! My record career and my performing career had exploded in the U.S. and all of my advisors thought it was time to see if anyone outside of the U.S. was interested in me. I was totally convinced that nobody would buy tickets for those two nights.

    I had never been to England; I had no friends or relatives there! I thought my advisors were all crazy. But those two nights sold out so quickly, we added two more nights and then two more until two nights had turned into six nights of sold out shows at the Palladium. 

    www.dntstore.com

    Sea bass simple recipe

    No comments:

    Post a Comment